This site is dedicated toward becoming the best resource for Iowa Disc Golfers. There will be a complete listings of Iowa Courses, Iowa Club listings, Iowa Tournaments, and a listing of all Iowa leagues.
1 Star Sidewinder (soon to be replaced by ESP Avenger SS)
2 Pro Leopard
2 Pro Starfire
2 Pro Wraith
1 Star Wraith
1 Star Tee Rex
1 Champ Tee Bird
- Putt (reason why I am an Advanced w/sub 900 rating)
- DO NOT buy every disc out there and experiment with different discs every time you play (took me 5 years to discover this is wrong and another reason why I am an Advanced w/sub 900 rating)
- Consistency, buy one mold of each; putter, Midrange, and Driver. Become competent with all 3 then you can start adding more molds and different versions
Favorite Disc Golf Story:
- Becoming an official and running/TD my first tournament (Franklin Freeze)
- Finishing dead last at the 2006 Minnesota Majestic (My first A-tier and one everyone should play); the humbling experience showed me the flaws in my game. I was also influence by and gained knowledge from some very, very, very good players (Josh Gerth and others) how to prepare, practice, throwing techniques, disc selection, and overall the entire game.