The Rumble. April 27-28 2013 PDGA A-TIER Quad Cities. VPO!

Tournaments in the rest of the non Iowa world

Re: The Rumble. April 27-28 2013 PDGA A-TIER Quad Cities. VP

Postby flyinplastic23 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:24 pm

AO wrote:Great job Iron Lion and everyone involved. Matt, thanks for stepping up so big. Donating a ton of your time, money, discs and resources is appreciated and did not go unnoticed. Thanks to all who worked on the courses....they looked fantastic! I wish we had in CR what you all have. BTW...West Lake Parks patrol can EAD. Dudes are assholes. I swear I saw one with binoculars yesterday :roll: :evil:

Sounds like I am lucky. I got in the water on hole 2. It was floating just out of my reach. But my shoe did roll off the side in to the lake. I knew they would fine, but I took the chance for my buzzz ss.
A person with great dreams can accomplish great things- Bob Rotella

Pionta Guinness, le do thoil
flyinplastic23

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:11 am

What a weekend! I love being able to make it down that way, love all the QC courses, and they looked beautiful. Played with nothing but good people. Tournament was run perfectly. Thanx to Chase, Jess, and crew for all your work. Thanx to Matt for all he did. Only complaint was the weather...Who ordered that shit? :roll:
SARG27044

Postby Chase20460 » Wed May 01, 2013 11:26 am

liked:
our sponsors
everyone coming to town and being happy with the event and player packs.
the amount of local support that turned up.

disliked:

the schedule: already got that figured out for next year, and again, sorry. my bad ams.
the length: i think we need 3 days to do it right.
the bathrooms: not being available saturday at WL, not having at least a port-a-john at Middle or C2.
the layouts: while im not sure if that will change all that much, i have it a little more figured out for timing in the future.
the payout: we have never done just the top 3 and everyone else go fetch. it worked though, and will work better next year.
the area: its not like this is London, but it wouldve been nice for people to experiance the QCs a little more.
the pre-reg: sign up earlier, make less problems and smoother transitions when needed.

there is more, and ill get to it later..
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Previous

Return to National Tournaments