Tournaments in the rest of the non Iowa world

Morton Westwood Triples 5/3/14

Postby Ledgestone Insurance » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:45 pm

What: Bring your own partner Triples
Presenting Sponsor: Advanced Energy Diagnostics
Where: Westwood Park at Morton
Time: 9:30AM starting time
Rounds: 2 Rounds of 18 holes
Divisions: Advanced, Intermediate, Recreation, Mixed (at least one female)
Cost: $30 per player
Payout: Will be in Plastic Addicts bucks for all divisions
Tees: Advanced will play a round from the shorts and a round from the longs and everyone else will play from the shorts both rounds

Check out our Facebook Event Page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/695638297154646/

This is a fundraiser tournament for the A Tier in September. We will play two rounds of 18 holes at the new course at Westwood Park. We expect this one to fill up! If you haven't enjoyed a triples tournament you are missing out. Email Nate Heinold at nate@ledgestonegrp.com for more questions. Plastic Addicts will be on hand with all of their inventory and we will be debuting some awesome new discs with the new A Tier logo.

Online registration: http://plasticaddicts.storenvy.com/coll ... es-mat-3rd
You can also mail your registration to the following:

Nate Heinold
1142 Peoria Street
Washington, IL 61571

Make the checks payable to the Ledgestone Insurance Open.
Ledgestone Insurance

Re: Morton Westwood Triples 5/3/14

Postby Ledgestone Insurance » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:43 am

We are starting to get some registrations in for this event. Register online or mail me a check!

http://plasticaddicts.storenvy.com/coll ... es-mat-3rd
Ledgestone Insurance

Postby Ledgestone Insurance » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:09 am

I know Kip is working hard on this course and he expects to have the permanent baskets in the ground for the tournament. This tournament is shaping up very nicely and there is a lot of interest. We do expect this event to fill and because its a Triples tournament there are a limited amount of spots. Thanks again to Advanced Energy Diagnostics for being the presenting sponsor. There will be a nice raffle as well.

Please make sure to pre-register for this event! Its going to be a great event at an awesome new course. Here is the pre-registration link again:

http://plasticaddicts.storenvy.com/coll ... es-mat-3rd

For those considering playing Mixed we do have a two teams signed up and a third team that has said they are playing.
Ledgestone Insurance

Postby Ledgestone Insurance » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:39 am

Four more teams have signed up in the last 24 hours. Space is limited because this is a Triples Event. We do expect this to fill before the day of the tournament so get signed up! The course is looking AWESOME.

Thanks to Kip for working so hard on the event and thanks to Seth Friedrich and Advanced Energy Diagnostics for sponsoring the event.
Ledgestone Insurance

Postby Ledgestone Insurance » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Unless we open more spots for the field we currently have 12 team spots left available. We may open up some more but get pre-registered to guarantee your spot! We also got another Mixed team signed up tonight and currently have 4 mixed teams signed up.
Ledgestone Insurance

Postby Ledgestone Insurance » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:46 pm

We have 11 spots left in this tournament - if you do plan on attending I would suggest pre-registering for this event as we do not anticipate having any walk-up spots available. Don't miss out!
Ledgestone Insurance

Postby TreeLoveInman » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:40 pm

No open field?
Team Iron Lion
TreeLoveInman

Postby Ledgestone Insurance » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:58 am

No open field?

The Open field is Advanced - it was a typo when I was doing this up but Open is combined with Advanced. Right now we have 10 spots left for the tournament and 4 open/advanced teams signed up.
Ledgestone Insurance

Postby Ledgestone Insurance » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:20 am

We had three more teams sign up last night so we have spots open for six more teams! There is also a work day going on at Westwood tomorrow. The course is looking awesome - thanks to Kip and the Morton Park District!
Ledgestone Insurance

Postby Ledgestone Insurance » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:48 am

We have four spots left in the tournament. We do not anticipate having any walk-up spots available. I would encourage you to sign up this week to reserve a spot!
Ledgestone Insurance

Postby Ledgestone Insurance » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:19 pm

We currently have 4 spots left in the tournament. We also had another advanced team sign up today. The full pre-reg list can be viewed at the following:

https://www.facebook.com/events/695638297154646/

Also, we will be raffling off some nice items Saturday at the tournament.

Here is the information:

Here is our biggest raffle yet in support of the A Tier in September. We are raffling a Gateway Titan Basket, Bullseye Basket, an Innova Competition bag full of discs (17 discs to be exact), and two sets of full color Ledgestone Insurance Open discs (four discs each). That's five chances to win and these prizes are awesome! All of the proceeds will go towards the A Tier. We are selling 45 tickets at a cost of $25 per ticket. I will have tickets available at the Triples Tournament on Saturday as well. You can paypal the money to me at nate@ledgestonegrp.com using the paypal a friend option or you can mail me a check. If you use the paypal option please just put your name only in the details and nothing else. If you mail me a check make it to the Ledgestone Insurance Open and mail it to the following: Nate Heinold 1142 Peoria Street Washington, IL 61571 - good luck!
Ledgestone Insurance

Postby Ledgestone Insurance » Thu May 01, 2014 12:10 pm

We are now up to 28 teams and the weather is looking great on Saturday. Come check out the new course! We will have an awesome raffle, some nice CTP prizes, a 50/50 hole and an ace fund.
Ledgestone Insurance

Return to National Tournaments