DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Re: DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Postby irban » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Buzzznation wrote:You girls playing Pickard this week? If so I'd like to make my 2013 BW debut.

woo hoo! I'm not sure what the current schedule is. I just wait to see what everyone is talking about on Wed.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Baitbuckets » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Ewing this week (6-13-13), this Pickard next week (6-20-13).
True Definition of a Minority - Being a Conservative in a Disc Golf League and wearing a PINK shirt.
Baitbuckets

Postby Buzzznation » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:47 pm

irban wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:You girls playing Pickard this week? If so I'd like to make my 2013 BW debut.

woo hoo! I'm not sure what the current schedule is. I just wait to see what everyone is talking about on Wed.

Until then it's browsing YouTube video's.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Buzzznation » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:52 pm

Corey,
Put an updated schedule in a bottle on little 4 mile creek at Big Tuna so it can flash flood it's way over here.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby irban » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Buzzznation wrote:Corey,
Put an updated schedule in a bottle on little 4 mile creek at Big Tuna so it can flash flood it's way over here.

Yes, be sure to pick the 3 day creek, and not the 3 week creek.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby crazykrug » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Message in a bottle sent Whitson.
Member of 2010, 2012, 2013 Bushwhacker State Champions
crazykrug

Re:

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:13 am

Buzzznation wrote:This weeks F & O's Deep Dish Match Up of the Week is Just Incase vs. War Pigs. Corey made the decision pretty easy unfolding the division drama that this match carries. Even more so both teams are trying to stay atop the season point standings as both have struggled the last few weeks. Clue cracked the Crack last week and is coming into the week hot. But wait, special guest Ernie Grandmaster Westmark will be trying his luck at Pickard. A sub favorite he has the capability of having the hot round. Coppi, just back from vacation last week is souped up on some overseas sizzurp.
The War Pigs lead by Culver who has more than held his own throughout the season. Philips has struggled to close the door in his matchups and is looking to get back to the early season glory. War Pigs was one of the midseason favorites. However, with the hard luck of an unexpected forfeit they have not been able to get back on their feet. Suffering back to back late round dramatic loses, these Pigs need to get back on the road to success or they may be find themselves on the road to the slaughter house.

dug this up - blast from the past. We were trying to remember what Stevo used to call the matchups. Here we go guys. For the record Steve, not only do I miss these weekly bits of awesomeness - I miss having you too.

WSPBOS.........anyone?
GDL17921

Re: Re:

Postby The Donator » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:50 am

GDL17921 wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:This weeks F & O's Deep Dish Match Up of the Week is Just Incase vs. War Pigs. Corey made the decision pretty easy unfolding the division drama that this match carries. Even more so both teams are trying to stay atop the season point standings as both have struggled the last few weeks. Clue cracked the Crack last week and is coming into the week hot. But wait, special guest Ernie Grandmaster Westmark will be trying his luck at Pickard. A sub favorite he has the capability of having the hot round. Coppi, just back from vacation last week is souped up on some overseas sizzurp.
The War Pigs lead by Culver who has more than held his own throughout the season. Philips has struggled to close the door in his matchups and is looking to get back to the early season glory. War Pigs was one of the midseason favorites. However, with the hard luck of an unexpected forfeit they have not been able to get back on their feet. Suffering back to back late round dramatic loses, these Pigs need to get back on the road to success or they may be find themselves on the road to the slaughter house.

dug this up - blast from the past. We were trying to remember what Stevo used to call the matchups. Here we go guys. For the record Steve, not only do I miss these weekly bits of awesomeness - I miss having you too.

WSPBOS.........anyone?

Lol wow, that one is a gem.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:01 am

GDL17921 wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:This weeks F & O's Deep Dish Match Up of the Week is Just Incase vs. War Pigs. Corey made the decision pretty easy unfolding the division drama that this match carries. Even more so both teams are trying to stay atop the season point standings as both have struggled the last few weeks. Clue cracked the Crack last week and is coming into the week hot. But wait, special guest Ernie Grandmaster Westmark will be trying his luck at Pickard. A sub favorite he has the capability of having the hot round as well as the possibility of simply not showing and Fvckin someone over. Coppi, just back from vacation last week is souped up on some overseas sizzurp.

WSPBOS.........anyone?
Fixed Steves post
SARG27044

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:06 am

GDL17921 wrote:WSPBOS.........anyone?

nobody has anything on this? Cmon Lindsley, you figured out a slightly different version of this back in 2010.
GDL17921

Postby The Donator » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:13 am

GDL17921 wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:WSPBOS.........anyone?

nobody has anything on this? Cmon Lindsley, you figured out a slightly different version of this back in 2010.

I got nothing :?:
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 am

hint - the B stands for Boone
GDL17921

Postby crazykrug » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 am

I'll take a stab although Steve can never be replaced, we miss you Steve-O.

This weeks F & O's Deep Dish Match Up of the Week is Chainsaw Ale vs. CTTC R2D2 C3PO.

Chainsaw Ale is led by Albert "The Tejas Mexican" Valverde who shot a nice 54 at the Ridge last week, just missing an ace on 18 but falling out from what this reporter heard. Gary is conjuring up some excuse again this week why he can't show up, will post it on the board here for all to read and then will mysteriously show up at the last second while cursing and yelling Sandbagger to all around him. Will this tactic of "not showing" up on the board once again secretly scare Coppi into shooting a bad round?

CTTC R2D2 C3PO led by Tinlin have more than held their own throughout the season sitting in second place as of this writing. Tinlin has a cannon arm which should suit him well at Ewing but Albert has that nasty putter so both have a lot on the line and could come down to the wire. Coppi is brewing up some secret beer concoction as we speak. Rumors heard is that it could contain traces of deer spray that he took from his job at the DNR which might give him an early lead.

This battle comes down to who doesn't drink too much of their own home brew or the others home brew. They also will be talking about home brews aka Jedi and Sith mind tricks on each other for over 18 holes of Ewing goodness. Which partner of their's can use the Force/Sith powers and withstand such knowledge and talk and take home the team win?

Stay tuned....
Member of 2010, 2012, 2013 Bushwhacker State Champions
crazykrug

Postby Beerman » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:45 am

GDL17921 wrote:hint - the B stands for Boone

We should play boone on Sunday.

What did I win?
Beerman

Postby The Donator » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 pm

GDL17921 wrote:hint - the B stands for Boone