DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Re: DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Postby Marcovis » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Pretty sure Lauber is going to be there today just to play, he might be able to sub for Neils.
Marcovis

Postby O_D » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:26 pm

O_D wrote:Just heard from Neils. I think we will need a sub for him. He's auditioning for Planes, Trains, and Automobiles Part Deux.

Was supposed to land in DSM at 4:30, delay 10mins, delay to 5:10, just sent a text they are unloading plane.

He could still make it, but looking Doubtful. Whitson you taken? Clue? Anyone else?

Neils is not going to make it. Who ever can sub will play Butcher.
Calmer than you are.
O_D

Postby QMikal » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:34 pm

let me post a reply since i'm on here so often that when i do see my name pop up, it startles me. so the Big down hill 1-800. here is how the shot went down. threw an understable down the left side and it did a great "S" and knew it was going to be way left and i was going to be ok with that. Somehow, hits an iron leaf... no wait.... that wasn't me... ok after the "S" it goes right for the trees on the left and skims a trees edge beautifully and proceeds to start another "S" curve that lands me 50-60 away from the basket. what i guess people don't remember was the 20 mph head wind that i had. so i laid up and took the three. It does play through my mind every time about maybe i should have gone for the two, but i played smart...... for me. haha
Don't worry about that big guy, I can scream like a school girl!
QMikal

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:44 pm

O_D wrote:
O_D wrote:Just heard from Neils. I think we will need a sub for him. He's auditioning for Planes, Trains, and Automobiles Part Deux.

Was supposed to land in DSM at 4:30, delay 10mins, delay to 5:10, just sent a text they are unloading plane.

He could still make it, but looking Doubtful. Whitson you taken? Clue? Anyone else?

Neils is not going to make it. Who ever can sub will play Butcher.

Sounds like I'm in!!!
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:45 pm

QMikal wrote:let me post a reply since i'm on here so often that when i do see my name pop up, it startles me. so the Big down hill 1-800. here is how the shot went down. threw an understable down the left side and it did a great "S" and knew it was going to be way left and i was going to be ok with that. Somehow, hits an iron leaf... no wait.... that wasn't me... ok after the "S" it goes right for the trees on the left and skims a trees edge beautifully and proceeds to start another "S" curve that lands me 50-60 away from the basket. what i guess people don't remember was the 20 mph head wind that i had. so i laid up and took the three. It does play through my mind every time about maybe i should have gone for the two, but i played smart...... for me. haha

Nice Sidewinder Mikal with a Q.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Single L » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:39 pm

Marcovis wrote:Pretty sure Lauber is going to be there today just to play, he might be able to sub for Neils.

Lauber is already spoken for ..... For Derek's two week hiatus ... Just some fyi :)
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby discgolfduval » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:19 am

Well Jeremiah had a good nick name for Pickard that Im using from here on out...Tickard. I had 3 last night and pretty sure that puts my total at close to 10 on the year. Worst insect ever.
discgolfduval

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:44 am

discgolfduval wrote:Well Jeremiah had a good nick name for Pickard that Im using from here on out...Tickard. I had 3 last night and pretty sure that puts my total at close to 10 on the year. Worst insect ever.
Stay in the fairway, Molly.... :roll: :lol:
SARG27044

Postby irban » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:45 am

O_D wrote:He's auditioning for Planes, Trains, and Automobiles Part Deux.

"Those aren't pillows!"
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby The Donator » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:46 am

Foust had 10 on him within the first 3 holes. Not sure what his final total was. I checked myself when I got home and didnt have any, but woke up this morning with 3 on my left leg :shock: Yeah Pickard is chock full of them right now.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:02 am

The Donator wrote:Foust had 10 on him within the first 3 holes. Not sure what his final total was. I checked myself when I got home and didnt have any, but woke up this morning with 3 on my left leg :shock: Yeah Pickard is chock full of them right now.
O.M.GAY....You guys are giving me the fvckin willies right now. Didn't find any, but i keep twingin like they're crawling all over me.
SARG27044

Postby discgolfduval » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:12 am

SARG27044 wrote:
The Donator wrote:Foust had 10 on him within the first 3 holes. Not sure what his final total was. I checked myself when I got home and didnt have any, but woke up this morning with 3 on my left leg :shock: Yeah Pickard is chock full of them right now.
O.M.GAY....You guys are giving me the fvckin willies right now. Didn't find any, but i keep twingin like they're crawling all over me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
discgolfduval

Postby Marcovis » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:14 am

I had two ticks. Found one while waiting on hole 12, then found the second after I got home.
Marcovis

Postby z-man » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:26 am

I found 2 ticks as well...luckily while at the course...went nicely with the 3 discs I found...no names so if you lost one post it and I'll see if it's a match...
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby Grimm » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:29 am

Had a deer tick on me after Legion, didn't find it until that Tuesday morning. Was hoping it was just in one of my pairs of socks I didn't wear from that weekend. That made for a fun few days of checking for the onset of lyme disease.

I was also turkey hunting one year and flipped my shirt inside out while taking it off. The inside was white and it looked like I was splattered on the made with mud because of all the ticks on the inside of my shirt.
Willy away Sarg. :lol:
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines