Corey

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Postby irban » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:18 pm

MDR_3000 wrote:who?

Somebody removed Lindsleys avatar, and everything seem fine now. Was it linked from a server in the Balkens or something?
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5230
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby MDR_3000 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:23 pm

irban wrote:
MDR_3000 wrote:who?

Somebody removed Lindsleys avatar, and everything seem fine now. Was it linked from a server in the Balkens or something?


I took it down to see if it would do the trick...it might as well been linked from there. it was from a server in france.
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
User avatar
MDR_3000
 
Posts: 2969
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Location: Straight outta NoCash.

Postby irban » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:26 pm

MDR_3000 wrote:
irban wrote:
MDR_3000 wrote:who?

Somebody removed Lindsleys avatar, and everything seem fine now. Was it linked from a server in the Balkens or something?


I took it down to see if it would do the trick...it might as well been linked from there. it was from a server in france.

I do think that helped. Good idea. I wonder if there are some others with similar problems. I bet the images we post have the potential to cause trouble on the page they're on too.

And good catch Sarg. Maybe you should be doing IT Java instead of the over the counter kind.
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5230
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby The Donator » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Lol wow didnt know i had that kind of power. Weird that a Penny Hardaway avatar came from France.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:18 pm

kinda like a Yankee fan coming from Iowa. :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8551
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby irban » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:25 pm

The Donator wrote:Lol wow didnt know i had that kind of power. Weird that a Penny Hardaway avatar came from France.

You could import it to photobucket or something, then link to it there. More likely to be stateside then at least.
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5230
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby 10up » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Here Aaron,

I took the liberty of finding a few new avatars to try out. Find one you like and I'll host it.

Image

Image

Image

Image
you're not the girl you think you are
User avatar
10up
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:55 am
Location: inside my pants

Postby The Donator » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Fixed, i hope. Saints, meh. Met a guy last night that is an Iowan born Ravens fan. Who the hell outside of Baltimore likes the Ravens?
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby GaW27166 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:14 pm

The Donator wrote:Fixed, i hope. Saints, meh. Met a guy last night that is an Iowan born Ravens fan. Who the hell outside of Baltimore likes the Ravens?


I was gonna say the same thing about the saints.
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby Abe Froman » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:14 pm

or the pistons
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Postby GaW27166 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:23 pm

projectpuffindiscman wrote:or the pistons


Hey now, lets leave the Pistons out of this. Its not my fault I lived in Detroit as a kid and decided to become a fan of one of the best basketball teams ever. It kinda fell into my lap. I am just lucky we kept our Hawkeye season tickets while we lived there otherwise I might be a Wolverine fan like my dumb ass brother.
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby MDR_3000 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:55 pm

GaW27166 wrote:... otherwise I might be a Wolverine fan like my dumb ass brother.


What's wrong with Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen?
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
User avatar
MDR_3000
 
Posts: 2969
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Location: Straight outta NoCash.

Previous

Return to Des Moines

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests