14%
Twin Cities
33%
Cant play
5%

Total votes : 21

Re: BW Disc Golf Trip

Postby Single L » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Discin'Cider49514 wrote:Lemon Lake would be sweet....mainly because it would consist of a Three Floyd's Brewery tour for me..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My thoughts exactly ...... the DG would be secondary on that trip for sure.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby Single L » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:14 pm

The Donator wrote:Sounds like Lemon Lake might get pulled after Worlds per the DGCR thread. Might not be a bad idea.

It sounds more like internal club squabbling that's been going on for a year or so. I read nothing of it getting pulled, just people inferring that the parks department won't want put up with the headache and pull the courses; not that they have actually gone this route. Sure they have done a number of things, public bickering and nastygrams, that don't look good for a club; but I have yet to read an official statement that they will be pulled.

I love the telephone game ..... Club squabble = The parks are unhappy with the club = The courses are getting pulled = Everyone panic :roll:
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby The Donator » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Anyways so is it Highbridge for sure then? Do we need an official count of who would be in for Highbridge and who wouldnt?
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Previous

Return to Des Moines