Lost discs

Lost discs

Postby ahagglun » Sun May 25, 2008 8:16 pm

The course is great, guys. Better than I ever thought it would turn out. That said, I don't even want to think about how much money the thing is gonna cost me....

Hole 16 (2nd wooded hole): Lost a white pro beast in the undergrowth on the left side, probably 75-80ft out.
Hole 12: yellowish star TL. The hole dog-legs right, so the thing could be pretty much anywhere.
ahagglun

Postby K.C. » Tue May 27, 2008 12:34 pm

Glad you enjoy the course, man. Sorry to hear about your losses, though. But, that happens… Truthfully, I’m happy to hear that someone has actually “tested the waters”. The course is still extremely raw and new, so it could be pretty brutal for someone not knowing what to expect…so I’m even happier you liked it now, as opposed to what it will be.

We’ll be finishing up what cement work we can do at this point this weekend. (If you could help this is my shameless plug of trying to ask for it.) There is some landscaping that has to happen for #3’s teepad, and as much as I’d like to be optimistic…I doubt it’ll be done before Monday. And, hole 17 has to be tackled at some point…but I’m trying to finish up my commitments to the city as soon as I can, and those will have to be put on hold for at least a short while. (And, after that…Alex Oehrlein and Wes Keppy will be your “go-to” gents, and hopefully a local will take control of the course.)

On Monday, once the cement is in the remaining teepads, I can do a final measure, submit the info to River City Signs, and those will be completed as soon as they can get them done. I’m REALLY excited about those teesigns, too, I think they’ll turn out comparable to Devils Glen’s.

We’ll make sure to brush hog holes 15 and 16 again before too long. It’s incredible how fast that stuff grew after our first run with the brush hog. Make sure you play all the time, and bring more and more people to play. The more use, the more that stuff will stay down. (There is also talks of the city throwin’ mulch in there, but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.)

Again, though…enjoy the course. Hopefully a Clinton disc golf scene can start up.
K.C.

Postby ahagglun » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:55 am

I lost two different discs on 6 today, bringing the total on that hole to 3. All three in that extremely thick undergrowth to the left.
559-0517
ahagglun

Return to Clinton - Eagle Point Park