Anyone know when this will be complete?

Postby jlowekc » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:49 pm

I think that the reply speaks volumes to the dedication that they want to see out of the course.

I hate MARION county, but I am now curious, and may have someone else drive me to Pella, and actually sto pthere not go to a wedding, or Jaarsmas.

Hmm......a trip to Pella on purpose, I am either getting old, brave or stupid....

At any rate, the response that you gave abnout the work that is being decided upon is great, I love to be abel to read that type of information, and as a person that works with limited budgets, I can appreciate your time and energy.

Some people do not get it, plese dont be discouraged by one person's unawareness of an entire project, and keep up the good work, and notes for those of us that may want to know.....even if we live in another state, and work in a state not connected to IA.......

Thanks,

Jack
jlowekc

Postby puppetmaster » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:59 pm

Man, you just had to bring this back up, right after I put up my tissues, sniffle sniff sniffle

But I will add one note; CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
puppetmaster

Postby shane » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:48 am

mtldetect1 wrote:Man, you just had to bring this back up, right after I put up my tissues, sniffle sniff sniffle

But I will add one note; CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE

You've got at least 10 courses to go before you flip Jack any shittt. :wink:
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby jlowekc » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:45 pm

Thanks Shane......still flip off Pella every time I see a store or a truck here in KC, and now I work by one......people ask why.....I think that Marion county hates me, and tires, and my friends....and what they do....and.......
:roll:
jlowekc

Postby shane » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:41 pm

they suggested thta i move elsewhere
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Previous

Return to Pella - Central College