Thank You Wildcat crew

Thank You Wildcat crew

Postby tretalan » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:05 am

I joined the forums just so i could thank the makers of this course. I played it for the first time 3 weeks ago and have played it every week since. The mix of shots are great with elevations changes, multiple tee's, right and left pin locations, and short and long holes. The lines are cut out just well enough that the shots are there and you just have to make them. There is a good elevation changes, the tee pads are great, and the baskets are easy to spot with the orange paint. The 3 extra holes are wonderful, what a bonus those few holes you wanna play after finishing a round but not wanting to walk back across the course to your car. The only trash i saw was 3 Busch light cans that i picked up and used the many garbage cans that you have provided. Hole #8 and Hole #18 are just beautiful. Watching your disc float for what seems like forever on 8 is awesome. I can't imagine the amount of work you guys put into this course. Thank you I have played from the Cedar Falls/Waterloo(hometown) courses south to Cedar Rapids/Iowa city(live in Cedar Rapids now) courses and this is by my favorite hands down. Sugar Bottom and Waterloo Exchange being the old favs.
tretalan

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:43 am

Thanks for the kind words and we're glad you enjoy the course.
We take a lot of pride in the course and the work we do and, as I've said before in these forums, it means a lot to us that people enjoy the challenge the course brings and that the users are respecting the property by picking up any trash they may see. Thank you for that.

If you see any "old guys" playing or working on the course, stop and say hi as we like to meet all the people who frequent the course.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
Budhyzer 17696

Return to Urbana - Wildcat Bluff