Donation Post

Donation Post

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 am

The crew has installed a donation post at the kiosk on the first hole. John the ranger recently replaced the camping payment kiosk and post with a new one and we were fortunate enough to get the old camper payment post. Feel free to drop us a little token of your appreciation from time to time with all the donations going directly back into the course as always.
Last edited by Budhyzer 17696 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Re: Donation Box

Postby blkwizardsonny » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:15 pm

this is great idea and glad you guys are doing this your efforts there and dedication surpasses any amount of money would think everyone could toss in a five atleast each time they play . better check it daily i may just have to drive 2 plus hrs to empty it :P :P
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2769
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Re: Donation Box

Postby Abe Froman » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Budhyzer 17696 wrote: Feel free to drop us a little token of your appreciation from time to time with all the donations going directly back into steve's beer fund as always.


:)
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Re: Donation Box

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:27 pm

A fiver would be awesome but any amount is appreciated. We're not trying to get rich on this or anything, maintenance and improvement projects cost money. This will be a way to make it easier for players to give back in a monetary way if they're not fond of manual labor. We've been wanting to do this for a while now but we were not sure what kind of box to use or make. The post really just fell into our laps and it was a no-brainer. It will be emptied everyday as one of the crew is there on most days.

On a related note, I'm getting closer to posting something about the concrete pads. It looks like we will concentrate on the back this year and then work on a plan for the front next year. There are still some things I need to work out so I will post in a separate thread when I have all the information.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Re: Donation Box

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Abe Froman wrote:
Budhyzer 17696 wrote: Feel free to drop us a little token of your appreciation from time to time with all the donations going directly back into steve's beer fund as always.


:)


A lot of the course improvements have been beer powered. :lol:

Seriously, I'm thinking we'll probably open a bank account maybe.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Re: Donation Box

Postby hyzerman16234 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 am

Budhyzer 17696 wrote:
Abe Froman wrote:
Budhyzer 17696 wrote: Feel free to drop us a little token of your appreciation from time to time with all the donations going directly back into steve's beer fund as always.


:)


A lot of the course improvements have been beer powered. :lol:

Seriously, I'm thinking we'll probably open a bank account maybe.


Whatever we get from the post could never cover my beer fund. :lol: The donations we get will be very helpful and appreciated. There's some projects coming up we can use them for.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:25 am
Location: Probably at Wildcat Bluff


Return to Urbana - Wildcat Bluff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron