My thought's

My thought's

Postby puppetmaster » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 am

Me and a friend hit this course a couple of weeks ago and I'd like to say, this is one of if not the cleanest parks I have been to.

There was nothing for elevation, but it had alot of trees and buildings to go around. A map showing the whole course would be nice also but it wasn' to hard to figure out. Kind of a pain to get to with all the stop signs but we have all gone through that before.

I wouldn't make a special trip to go, BUT, if you are driving by, stop and give it a throw...... FYI; if it has just rained, bring shoes you dont mind getting wet, it likes to hold water, hole #9 was the wettest.

Good job Perry, and thanks
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
puppetmaster

Postby Conrad 37988 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:58 pm

I thought this was a good course. It helped that the rec center was open, and they had a scorecard with a map. The concrete on 8 was recently replaced and the blue paint indicating the teepad was not repainted. Great design, but as with all 9 hole courses. 18 would have been better.
Conrad 37988

Postby Ferch » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:01 am

I think it is a great course to have on school property. Way better than the Prairie course in CR. Yet again, it is a school course for elementary kids and it is tough enough. I wish my school had a course when I was growing up.
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch

Return to Perry - Wiese Park