MVP discs

For all the others, DGA, Lightning, Wammo, and others

MVP discs

Postby irban » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Now that they have more molds. Has anyone tried them? What do you think?
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby JBOCK » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:45 pm

I got an Anode in the mail now.... I'll let ya know...
A bad day at disc golf is still better than a good day at anything else.... Unless its also disc golf
JBOCK

Done with MVP

Postby regularjoe » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:36 pm

I honestly am not very impressed with either of their approach discs. I've heard them compared to a longer buzz (like every other faser approach disc), but they aren't as effortless and their design doesn't work that well for faster releases. Too slick and honestly break down too fast for harder throws.
regularjoe

Postby regularjoe » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Depressed by how quickly my MVP putters are wearing down. Way to poorly made to be a driving putter. I was initially impressed with these discs, but I'll keep looking for my go to putter.
The worst part about MVP is the corporate attitude. Every disc golf company I have dealt with, even the big "evil" ones like Discraft and Innova are pretty cool comparatively. Sorry MVP, for my money i'll go with a Player owned and Player focused organization like Legacy.
regularjoe

Postby Jadams » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Been driving with an Anode since they came out and have yet to have one break down on me.
Jadams

Return to The Rest