Prodigy Drivers

For all the others, DGA, Lightning, Wammo, and others

Prodigy Drivers

Postby Ferch » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:12 am

I have heard a lot of bad comments, and of course I've heard and thought about the usual new disc release myths. When I first started throwing the D1&D4, I thought they were useless in my bag. Given the fact I already had discs that flew that way. Now that I have had time to really get some good pulls in, they are in the bag for good.

1st Runs
D1- Very overstable, more overstable than a new ZForce, and faster. Maybe like an OS, but I have never threw one. The finishing skip can be HUGE.
D2- Not what I wanted when bought. Supposed to be understable, flys like a Force. So...I sent a message to Prodigy a few times with no response. My guess is, it is a bad run, but it has a spot for testing still.

Anyone else throw these in 1st run plastic? Not Proto, different stabilitys.
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch

Re: Prodigy Drivers

Postby JP36540 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:33 pm

The drivers are good iam getting good results but they fly very similar to other high speed drivers out there. The midranges however are incredible they all fell the same in the hand but all have different flights.the M4 might be the best out of the box production disc ever made. Dont be a critic find one throw one and u will see what i mean.they speak for themselves, proflight discs has a great selection and Grant is great at customer service.
JP36540

Postby iowapat » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:07 am

After a couple of rounds with the F7, it started off like a seasoned DX Tbird...now it's more like a beat in Leo. Nice late turn...
This gun will not reload, cuz bitch I got extendos...
iowapat

Postby medicinal funk » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:31 am

it lost speed?
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
medicinal funk

Postby iowapat » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:20 am

medicinal funk wrote:it lost speed?

def no speed loss...only real difference between saturday and church was the stability. Flips up to flat with a slow, late turn...

If you still have some F3s, I may get one to see how they compare...
This gun will not reload, cuz bitch I got extendos...
iowapat

Postby Steady 26542 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:25 pm

First off let me remind everyone that I'm a sponsored MILLENNIUM player.

I picked up a 180 Proto M4 just to check it out. I really like the grip. It's a bit grippier than my seasoned 180 gummy QMS. I was surprised at how flippy the M4 was. It flew a bit shorter than my gummy QMS and was a little more understable. It was a bit touchy for me. If I throw my QMS a bit high it will obviously finish a little more left. If I throw the M4 a bit high it finishes more left. Same type of thing if you hit it a bit harder. QMS finishes a little right, M4 more right. All in all it's a nice disc, it's just not as forgiving.

Again, I'm way more familiar with my QMS so take these words with a grain of salt...
Team Iron Lion
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
"Frisbees are a hobby; disc golf is a sport."
Steady 26542

Postby Captain » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:42 am

Steady 26542 wrote:I picked up a 180 Proto M4 just to check it out...... I was surprised at how flippy the M4 was.

I found the clear plastic (like champion or Z) are flipply, but the pearly/opaque ones are more stable. Get the pearly ones (on sale now at Titan).
Captain

Postby Steady 26542 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:13 pm

The one I got was solid yellow. I plastic was a softer star kind of plastic.
Team Iron Lion
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
"Frisbees are a hobby; disc golf is a sport."
Steady 26542

Return to The Rest