Da Bears!!! All the way

Sports related topics.

Are the Bears are going to win the Super Bowl?

Yes
30%
No
70%

Total votes : 82

Postby FB32992 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:52 am

Detra319 wrote:Hey bears fans...how do you feel about no o-line, the firing of a good coach, a qb who sucks butt in the clutch, and oh yeah aaron rodgers and adrian peterson?

Funny coming from a chiefs fan! What was your record this year?
"No Chain No Game"
Team Iron Lion
http://www.ironliondgs.com/
FB32992

Postby Detra319 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 am

Hey bears fans, what were you doing in the playoffs? Oh yeah, same thing as the Chiefs...not a damned thing! And, at least we had 5 guys make the pro bowl and not because of turnovers that come and go...

God you guys are fun to bash. Terrible teams with glaring weaknesses, but the super bowl is yours by week 8 :P
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319

Postby Like_Water » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:45 am

Detra319 wrote:Hey bears fans, what were you doing in the playoffs? Oh yeah, same thing as the Chiefs...not a damned thing! And, at least we had 5 guys make the pro bowl and not because of turnovers that come and go...

God you guys are fun to bash. Terrible teams with glaring weaknesses, but the super bowl is yours by week 8 :P

Glaring weaknesses, but not terrible. Complacency is gone. Mike McCoy is on the way. Chuck off btw.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby Detra319 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:46 am

Like_Water wrote:
Detra319 wrote:Hey bears fans, what were you doing in the playoffs? Oh yeah, same thing as the Chiefs...not a damned thing! And, at least we had 5 guys make the pro bowl and not because of turnovers that come and go...

Glaring weaknesses, but not terrible. Complacency is gone. Mike McCoy is on the way. Chuck off btw.

Haha, I have taken so much shit all year long being a Chiefs fan, and Brox is such a hardcore bears fan that I can't let this go...its too much fun :)

Oh and yeah, your O-line is terrible. Just sayin.
Detra319

Postby Like_Water » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Detra319 wrote:
Like_Water wrote:

Haha, I have taken so much shit all year long being a Chiefs fan, and Brox is such a hardcore bears fan that I can't let this go...its too much fun :)

No shit Sherlock. Good thing we have a tough sob for a qb. Who's the chiefs qb? Stanzi? You guys even have a coach?
Like_Water

Postby medicinal funk » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Like_Water wrote:
Detra319 wrote:
Like_Water wrote:

Who's the chiefs qb? Stanzi? You guys even have a coach?

medicinal funk

Postby 10up » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 pm

is it a joke because Stanzi is one hell of a football player and a great American?

..I get it
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Postby Detra319 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Like_Water wrote:
Detra319 wrote:
Like_Water wrote:

No shit Sherlock. Good thing we have a tough sob for a qb. Who's the chiefs qb? Stanzi? You guys even have a coach?

I do agree, your qb is tougher than hell. And at least we have the first good coach we have had in my lifetime. This guy gives it so much he lets his kids run a drug house while he is gone coaching :P

And no, Stanzi is not our qb. JFC help me if they think he is our qb. Third round?....
Detra319

Postby Clue » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:38 am

Minor league football....you know there's an actual NFL thread on here as well.
Clue

Postby Like_Water » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Clue wrote:Minor league football....you know there's an actual NFL thread on here as well.

Which team did you pick to like this year? :D
Like_Water

Postby blkwizardsonny » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:18 pm

lol
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby The Donator » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Like_Water wrote:
Clue wrote:Minor league football....you know there's an actual NFL thread on here as well.

Which team did you pick to like this year? :D

Lol!
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Clue » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 am

Seahawks, duh...that's why they lost. I'm down to the 49ers and Patriots as my favorite teams left.
Clue

Postby Detra319 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:08 am

Trestman? Seriously? He looks like the long last twin of the evil guy about to be running to NBA.
Detra319

Postby Abe Froman » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:28 pm

the canadian government has apologized for bryan adams on many occasions.

whammy/fail, quite a reach.

lesson of the day is dont fire your employee unless you already have somebody better to replace them..
Abe Froman

PreviousNext

Return to Sports