NBA

Sports related topics.

Re: NBA

Postby Single L » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:25 am

The Donator wrote:Pock-faced Pops and his Heels tried to ruin yet another NBA season, but the Heat put on a "gritty" performance last night.

The Spurs should have never lost that game, regardless of how "gritty" the heat played. You don't lose a game when you are up 5 with 28 seconds left. Especially in a title clinching game. Pathetic if you ask me. As much as I hate the Heat, they will probably win game 7. Shooting yourself in the foot and the momentum swing is just too much for the Spurs to overcome.
Last edited by Single L on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby The Donator » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:32 am

I blame it on Pops. Horrible substitutions in the final 2 minutes regarding Duncan. But the Heat (LeBron) made critical mistakes and still came out with the W. I think we all knew this was going to be a 7 game series no matter how the previous games went down. Instant classic tho.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby 10up » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:03 pm

pretty hard no call on Ginobli there at the end I thought..
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Postby The Donator » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Ginobili is just like D-Rose, just run into the lane, thrash your limbs around, create the most pained expression imaginable on your face and get the call 95% of the time. This happened to fall into the other 5%, thank God.
The Donator

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 pm

10up wrote:pretty hard no call on Ginobli there at the end I thought..

yeah so hard he couldn't even make free throws :lol:
GDL17921

Postby 10up » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:04 pm

he didn't get a chance. that's the point... He drove to the basket, because that's what you should do, got fouled, because that's what happens, and it wasn't called.

The point of driving to the rim is to get free throws in that situation... when they don't call the foul it's kind of a pivotal move in the game.

I'm talking about the end of regulation here btw.
10up

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:26 pm

yeah, the refs weren't calling it both ways. I recall Lebron whining constantly throughout the 3rd quarter when he ended up on the ground driving the paint and got no call. It went both ways. You can't just call out the one that (didn't) cost the Spurs the game.
GDL17921

Postby KePP » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Ginobili is a great player, but he is also definitely one of the most annoying players to watch of all time. How about when he elbow checked LeBron in the throat just to try and get a reaction out of him. He makes my blood curdle the floppy bs he pulls.

Spurs were getting tons of calls/no-calls in their favor throughout that game. Of course if that happens to the Spurs they hustle back. When it happens to the Heat they stay on the other end of the court throwing a little baby tantrum.

I've been loving this series. I am not sure how Miami has made it to seven, Spurs have played better basketball. I tend to think Bosh is overrated but he came through huge, so did Ray Allen. LeBron is a beast, has been ever since he entered the league with immortal hype that he has pretty much lived up to from the start (not counting championships.. yet). He's no Jordan.
KePP

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:31 pm

KePP wrote: Spurs have played better basketball. I tend to think Bosh is overrated but he came through huge, so did Ray Allen. LeBron is a beast, has been ever since he entered the league with immortal hype that he has pretty much lived up to from the start (not counting championships.. yet). He's no Jordan.

all of this. well said.
GDL17921

Postby The Donator » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:44 pm

KePP wrote:Ginobili is a great player, but he is also definitely one of the most annoying players to watch of all time. How about when he elbow checked LeBron in the throat just to try and get a reaction out of him. He makes my blood curdle the floppy bs he pulls.

Spurs were getting tons of calls/no-calls in their favor throughout that game. Of course if that happens to the Spurs they hustle back. When it happens to the Heat they stay on the other end of the court throwing a little baby tantrum.

I've been loving this series. I am not sure how Miami has made it to seven, Spurs have played better basketball. I tend to think Bosh is overrated but he came through huge, so did Ray Allen. LeBron is a beast, has been ever since he entered the league with immortal hype that he has pretty much lived up to from the start (not counting championships.. yet). He's no Jordan.

Finally someone else who knows something about basketball posting in this thread. Well that came out bad, but you know what I mean.
The Donator

Postby 10up » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:39 pm

aren't you a minnesota fan? go back to the yankees thread..
10up

Postby The Donator » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:13 pm

10up wrote:aren't you a minnesota fan? go back to the yankees thread..

Wow....go back to tending your greenhouses bud, you are completely lost lol. Im actually offended and i dont even know what sport you are talking about.
The Donator

Postby 10up » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:16 pm

i wasn't talking about any sport in that post faggot. I was talking about you spouting off like you're king-shit know-all of basketball and just soooo exasperated at having to read anybody's comments in a f­ucking NBA thread... suck it

the lakers are a minnesota team, and your avatar is a yankees logo. just to put it all together for ya there.
10up

Postby MDR_3000 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:19 pm

If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:57 pm

MDR_3000 wrote:Image

you guys are lucky i dont know how to post shit like this :P
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

PreviousNext

Return to Sports