The most important skill in the game, learn it here
For downhill putts I like to put a ton of nose-down on it to make it sink. It allows a confident run without worrying about floating past or left. Nose-down makes it go dead straight and drop.
- Posts: 1814
- Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:22 am
- Location: Beaverdale
super-flippy putters work well also
opulence, I has it.
- Posts: 598
- Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:56 am
- Location: QC USA
i focus on 2 links above the top rim of the basket
The real excitement is playing the game.
- Posts: 379
- Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:54 pm
- Location: Ames
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
- Location: Des Moines Area
Just get lower to the ground. Nose down will work, and I dont try to adjust things that work for players, but a lower center of gravity will work wonders. Surely one of the better tips Ive picked up on from Sprague. Ive done more one knee putts in the last month than I have over the past year....at least.
- Posts: 5200
- Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
- Location: 2630 16th St. Moline IL
Return to Putting Technique
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest