Foust

Moderator: Cydisc

Foust

Postby Sidearm » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Is Wak Pak sponsoring Foust yet? He's an ISU student, has a rating of 970+ and doesn't throw a Hawkeye stamped Wizard or Magic.
Sidearm

Postby Buzzzed85 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Gotta show up to get recognized! In all seriousness though..... I've played with Foust. Like the guy and would definitely not mind having him be a part of the club. Hit us up Foust. Tuesdays and Wednesdays @ 5:30. Course will be posted on the website. If you've got what it takes we'll see about possibly letting you in :wink:
All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man.
-Thoreau
-PROFLIGHT!
-Cyclone Disc Golf Club
Buzzzed85

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:10 am

shit, Foust will throw all you guys beatin's...... :lol:
GDL17921

Postby Cydisc » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:27 am

Is this Doug Foust's kid?
Cydisc

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:43 am

Cydisc wrote:Is this Doug Foust's kid?
yes
SARG27044

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 am

Poor Adam...gets his own thread but its under the Ames Club lol
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Sidearm » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 am

Buzzzed85 wrote:Gotta show up to get recognized! In all seriousness though..... I've played with Foust. Like the guy and would definitely not mind having him be a part of the club. Hit us up Foust. Tuesdays and Wednesdays @ 5:30. Course will be posted on the website. If you've got what it takes we'll see about possibly letting you in :wink:

Better not wait on him -- Foust will have a pdga rating of 1000+ by 2012. If your sponsorship package is generous, he just might agree to represent Wak Pak during tournament play in 2011.
Sidearm

Postby Sidearm » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:18 am

The Donator wrote:Poor Adam...gets his own thread but its under the Ames Club lol

The Adel Disc Golf Club is considering sponsoring you for 2011, Lindsley. :P
Sidearm

Postby shane » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:24 am

Sidearm wrote:
The Donator wrote:Poor Adam...gets his own thread but its under the Ames Club lol

The Adel Disc Golf Club is considering sponsoring you for 2011, Lindsley. :P

Sometimes it's just so easy even the preacher has to get in on it. :wink:
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby Buzzzed85 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 am

If you're gonna knock the club you'd better have the balls and prove your worth buds. Not team Proflight Shane...... just you. Donator i have no idea who you are but word is you don't even play tourneys...... in fact i think you got pointed out as a spotter for the FCC. Not sayin' I don't appreciate the work, just saying If you're going to knock players come up and prove yourself. We'd be happy to take any of your money! :D :wink:
-Thoreau
-PROFLIGHT!
-Cyclone Disc Golf Club
Buzzzed85

Postby Buzzzed85 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:55 am

GDL17921 wrote:shit, Foust will throw all you guys beatin's...... :lol:

GDL I got nothin' for ya. Not worth the time :D :D
-Thoreau
-PROFLIGHT!
-Cyclone Disc Golf Club
Buzzzed85

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Buzzzed85 wrote:Donator i have no idea who you are but word is you don't even play tourneys...... in fact i think you got pointed out as a spotter for the FCC. Not sayin' I don't appreciate the work, just saying If you're going to knock players come up and prove yourself. We'd be happy to take any of your money! :D :wink:

What? I didnt mean anything against your club, i just dont like ames being a U of I graduate. Im sure i would take your money anyways.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Baitbuckets » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:12 pm

The Donator wrote:
Buzzzed85 wrote:Donator i have no idea who you are but word is you don't even play tourneys...... in fact i think you got pointed out as a spotter for the FCC. Not sayin' I don't appreciate the work, just saying If you're going to knock players come up and prove yourself. We'd be happy to take any of your money! :D :wink:

What? I didnt mean anything against your club, i just dont like ames being a U of I graduate. Im sure i would take your money anyways.

First off, you are going to have to learn to beat the old man before you can take on the kids in Ames. Second, Aaron is a very very good player so do not underestimate him just because he does not play in tournaments and does not like Ames or ISU, when he did play tournaments he was always at the top. Now for Foust he is just a young'n, he only got good after his BW partner last year showed him how to play.
True Definition of a Minority - Being a Conservative in a Disc Golf League and wearing a PINK shirt.
Baitbuckets

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Baitbuckets wrote:
The Donator wrote:

First off, you are going to have to learn to beat the old man before you can take on the kids in Ames. Second, Aaron is a very very good player so do not underestimate him just because he does not play in tournaments and does not like Ames or ISU, when he did play tournaments he was always at the top. Now for Foust he is just a young'n, he only got good after his BW partner last year showed him how to play.
:lol: You may have shown him how to play, but we are still waiting for you to take your own advice and learn....
SARG27044

Postby Buzzzed85 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:25 pm

My bad. Misunderstood :oops: But i'd love the challenge Donator. We may have to set up a little friendly bet for the Hub City Tourney....... That is if you're up to it :P
-Thoreau
-PROFLIGHT!
-Cyclone Disc Golf Club
Buzzzed85

Next

Return to Ames Club