Bancroft Bay Open : May 22, 2011 : Albert Lea, MN (NIT)

Information on the North Iowa Tour

Moderator: Skell

Bancroft Bay Open : May 22, 2011 : Albert Lea, MN (NIT)

Postby Skell » Mon May 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Bancroft Bay Open
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Bancroft Bay (18-Hole Course), Albert Lea, MN

Fourth stop on the 2011 North Iowa Tour!

Registration/Formats/Times:
Check In - 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.
Player Meeting - 9:45 a.m.
Tee Off - 10:00 a.m.
Limited to first 90 paid entries
1 Hour Lunch Break between rounds
2 Rounds of 18 holes
Men will be Flighted after the 1st Round

Tournament Entry Fees:
All Men - $20
All Women - $10
Ace Fund (Optional) - $2
*Current Ace Fund is capped at $100, and a 2nd Ace Fund has been started and has $50 already.
*Ace Fund will carry forward to next N.I.T. event if there are no Aces at this tournament.

All of the Tournaments will be FLIGHTED this year.
Instead of having Divisions for people to sign up to play in.
The Men will be Flighted into 3 Flights - Open, Advanced, & Intermediate.
The Women will just be in 1 Flight.

Flight Payouts:
Trophy for the Winner of each Flight!
Men's Flight Payouts - 40%/30%/25% of total Men's Entry Fees with 5% (or $1 per entry) going towards N.I.T. Fees
Women's Flight Payout - 90% of total Women's Entry Fees with 10% (or $1 per entry) going towards N.I.T. Fees
*Cash Payout for Men's Open Flight, Wak Pak Funny Money Payout for all other Flights.
*With this system the Men's Open Flight will actually have "Added-Cash" into their payout.
*We will payout the Top 40-45% of each Flight.

PREREGISTRATION:
You can "preregister" by just letting us know that you are coming and you can pay your entry fee the morning of the tournament when you check in. You need to be there by 9:00 a.m. to pay your entry fee if you "preregistered" to secure your spot for sure. We must limit the tournament to the first 90 players. You can either email myself or tim engstrom if you want us to save you a spot. Or you can send us a message on DiscGolfScene.com also. This helps us to know how many to expect, and get a jump start on the registration process.

Thanks! And see you in Albert Lea on the 22nd!

Mark Skellenger
Tour Coordinator
641-390-0226
northiowadiscgolfer@hotmail.com

Tim Enstrom
Tournament Director
engstromcampout@gmail.com
Skell

Postby Skell » Thu May 19, 2011 8:14 pm

THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!! BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our record for players at an NIT Tournament is 48! (at our last 2 tournaments!)

I am guessing we will break that record!!!!!! I am expecting huge numbers!!!!!!!!

We are averaging 43.33 players at our NIT Tournaments so far in 2011!

In 2010 we averaged 32.43 players at each NIT Tournament!

Last year we had 30 NIT Members, and this year we are already at 48 NIT Members!!!!!!

Only the next 2 players to sign up for a 2011 NIT Membership will get a NIT Membership Package. (Shirt, Disc, Bag Tag, Mini, Sticker) Any players to sign up for a 2011 NIT Membership after that, will not get a Membership Package. So if you are still wanting to get signed up, you better get to Albert Lea early!!!! 2011 NIT Memberships are $20 for Men and $15 for Women!!!!!

Our "average" Open Men's Purse this year has been $310, with the Open Champ taking home about $110 cash!

We have our first NIT Ace Fund capped at $100, and a second NIT Ace Fund started with $50 already! We will easily get that second NIT Ace Fund capped at $100 with a third NIT Ace Fund started at this Tournament! So there will be plenty of chances to take home some of the Benjamins!!!!!!!!

There will be 9 different CTP Prizes also!!!!!!!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you on Sunday!
Mark Skellenger
Tour Coordinator
641-390-0226
Skell

Postby Peil » Tue May 24, 2011 9:36 am

Peil

Return to North Iowa Tour