Local club

Moderator: peyton

Postby Conrad 37988 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:06 pm

So, a bank is the reason there is no official "club" in CR?

I'm thinkin we need to get something done as far as a club goes. A meeting of some sort to discuss what the club needs to do to start, and survive.
Conrad 37988

Postby Abe Froman » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:28 pm

The main factor is getting doug to take on the responsibility of being in the leadership role of this club to start off. I cannot think of another person that has all the skills required to do this successfully as a startup club. Til then it's a free for all. Why all the interest in this again? What are people looking for? Improvments have been made this year. Significant progress has happened to the courses and the city has been friendly so far. What else do you need?
Abe Froman

Postby Conrad 37988 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Abe Froman wrote:The main factor is getting doug to take on the responsibility of being in the leadership role of this club to start off. I cannot think of another person that has all the skills required to do this successfully as a startup club. Til then it's a free for all. Why all the interest in this again? What are people looking for? Improvments have been made this year. Significant progress has happened to the courses and the city has been friendly so far. What else do you need?

I have a few ideas. Get back to me Adam and we'll make this club happen.
Conrad 37988

Postby Crager » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:51 am

Conrad 37988 wrote:So, a bank is the reason there is no official "club" in CR?

I'm thinkin we need to get something done as far as a club goes. A meeting of some sort to discuss what the club needs to do to start, and survive.

The drawback a couple years ago was the meetings were all held in bars, not a good idea, too loud, to many people interested in drinking beers and telling stories.Nothing gets accomplished.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
Crager

Postby robizm » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:26 am

seems like Titan store would be ideal while keeping story telling for after getting business meeting agenda down ??

Marker board anyone !
Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
pdga#: 17020 IQ: 47 quote: "Weather forecast for tonight : dark"
robizm

Postby ChainFreaks » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Shaver 4pm 9-7-11 $5 round with optional $3 dubs Good time Great Cause -Peace
ChainFreaks

Previous

Return to Cedar Rapids Club