Eddyville Course

Moderator: Tiki

Eddyville Course

Postby Tiki » Wed May 14, 2008 10:04 pm

The brand new course at the Eddyville High School is nearly complete. There is still however a bunch of brush that needs to be cleaned. We will be having a workday this Saturday (May 17) at 1:00 P.M. All help is greatly appreciated.
Tiki

Eddyville Course Update

Postby thechad » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:09 am

The Eddyville course is coming along nicely. Yesterday we got dirt put around the 6 poured teepads to make them flush with the ground, got woodchips around the baskets in the woods, and covered the entire hoe 5 fairway in woodchips. I will try and get the last three teepads poured in the next few weeks. We will be having our next (and hopefully final) workday on April 18th starting at 10:00. All we will have left is to get dirt around the last three teepads and spread woodchips in the fairways of 4,6, and 7. Let's get as many people out as we can and get this course finished up!
thechad

Postby Shaun » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:41 am

Oh thechad....

I have just a few questions...

1.) When did you learn how to pour in concrete? :roll:

2.) Why are we waiting 3 weeks? Lets get that f**cker done! :shock:

3.) You do realize that all the people you had out there are going to the only ones who care... experience tells me that...
:roll: :roll:
4.) I think a name change is in order don't you? :twisted:

Being thechad didn't do it I would like to thank the people of the ODGC for all of the hard work! Chad, J.D., Sarah, and a couple of guys from I don't know where sorry and myself... where there this weekend... again awesome work guys (and gal) :D

did I mention I really like emoticons?
If you have ever been offended or pissed off by anything I've ever said on the forums... GO SCREW!
Shaun

Postby thechad » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:15 pm

Shaun -

I'd love to get it done sooner, but I am busy every weekend until the 18th. If you want to get some people together and do it sooner you are more than welcome, but then who is going to tip the tractor?

Thanks for recognizing those who helped out, we couldn't have done it without you!

What's wrong with thechad? :x
thechad

Postby Shaun » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:23 pm

thechad wrote:What's wrong with thechad? :x

What do you think is wrong with it?

Don't you think that Flippy sounds so much better? :D

It's about time you started to get my sense of humour... So much more fun when you can get involved and become an asshole just like oh I don't know... ME!!! :twisted:
If you have ever been offended or pissed off by anything I've ever said on the forums... GO SCREW!
Shaun

Postby thechad » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:00 pm

I just though you would say "it's stupid." Flippy would have been better...
thechad

Return to Oskaloosa Club