CR SNOWBOWL 2013

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby AO » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:13 pm

All pads, bridges and stairs are cleared and salted. Big thanks to Jesse Kirk, Greg Wilson and Kevin Stibal for your time and efforts! Tomorrow is looking to be nice and is for a good cause!
AO

Postby Buzzz Killington » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:37 am

You're right. I should have said, HEY FROG, there's another tournament close by on the same day as yours. Maybe the less fortunate would be better served if you could raise money for them on separate days.
Buzzz Killington

Postby medicinal funk » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:03 am

Buzzz Killington wrote:You're right. I should have said, HEY FROG, there's another tournament close by on the same day as yours. Maybe the less fortunate would be better served if you could raise money for them on separate days.

can we just not do this, dude
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
medicinal funk

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Buzzz Killington wrote:You're right. I should have said, HEY FROG, there's another tournament close by on the same day as yours. Maybe the less fortunate would be better served if you could raise money for them on separate days.
Good point.
frogawitdafizzle

Postby The Donator » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Conflicting "tournament" days in Iowa the first couple days in February? Jesus... :roll: Cant wait for the rest of the year.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:19 pm

The Donator wrote:Conflicting "tournament" days in Iowa the first couple days in February? Jesus... :roll: Cant wait for the rest of the year.

It worked for us and I didnt realize it was the same day.
frogawitdafizzle

Postby medicinal funk » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:45 pm

thank you frog for the chili and running this event today, good time. especially sledding down hole 6 on crager's saucer

Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
medicinal funk

Postby Grimm » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:31 pm

medicinal funk wrote:thank you frog for the chili and running this event today, good time. especially sledding down hole 6 on crager's saucer

Yep thanks Frog, that was some good chili. This was the most fun I have had a tournament so far this year. I did have a blast and not just from the few brews I had, which ended up as slushy ice. It was good seeing everyone and it was for a great cause.
chuck of chuck. :lol:
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:13 am

Grimm wrote:
medicinal funk wrote:thank you frog for the chili and running this event today, good time. especially sledding down hole 6 on crager's saucer

Yep thanks Frog, that was some good chili. This was the most fun I have had a tournament so far this year. I did have a blast and not just from the few brews I had, which ended up as slushy ice. It was good seeing everyone and it was for a great cause.
best time at tourney so far this year ? how many tourneys u play in last month ? lol
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Detra319 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:36 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
Grimm wrote:

best time at tourney so far this year ? how many tourneys u play in last month ? lol

I see how it is...hate on the drunk guy after the tourney! If he would have called it the best of all time would you have believed him? :P
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319

Postby AO » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Top Flight
102 Karstens/Detert
105 Peytons
108 Clark/Farns
113 Unified Tribunal Sex Quadrent

2nd Flight
107 Stibs/Rimmy
109 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
111 G/G
111 Chuck/Archie

3rd flight
115 KVN/Ian
118 Craiger/Johnson
121 Youngbear/Whitebreast
121 Robbins/Hoyle
126 Whiskey
AO

Postby Detra319 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Thanks for running the tournament, glad we got some people to show up and trudge through all that fun fun powder. Also big thanks to my partner for NOT bitching out at the last minute, considering how many jump putts he made today :twisted:

Always a good time to throw some Shaver, and I am really digging the new changes. Appreciate all the work you guys have been doing, keep it up Titan!
Detra319

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Detra319 wrote:
blkwizardsonny wrote:
Grimm wrote:

I see how it is...hate on the drunk guy after the tourney! If he would have called it the best of all time would you have believed him? :P
no i was just kinda thinking its the first tourney hes played this year prolly so it just sounded funny im assuming no biggie
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Detra319 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:17 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
Detra319 wrote:
blkwizardsonny wrote:
Grimm wrote:

no i was just kinda thinking its the first tourney hes played this year prolly so it just sounded funny im assuming no biggie

Lol no shiz...was trying to be funny and failing. Muh bad!
Detra319

Postby AO » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:03 pm

For all of you that lost discs Saturday today may be a good time to walk Shaver and look for your plastic. Rain is coming down steady and snow is going away quickly.
AO

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments