Team Tournament History

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Re: Team Tournament History

Postby IHearChains » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 am

Clue wrote:If anyone doesn't think spending the day playing in that environment isn't worth the nominal fee then this isn't the tournament for you.

+1

Even though I didn't play anywhere near my expectation, I still had a blast. It was well worth the nominal fee!
IHearChains

Postby Ferch » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:30 am

IHearChains wrote:
Clue wrote:If anyone doesn't think spending the day playing in that environment isn't worth the nominal fee then this isn't the tournament for you.

+1

Even though I didn't play anywhere near my expectation, I still had a blast. It was well worth the nominal fee!

Yuup...
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:51 am

diskey river wrote:gvccc has the biggest ladies turnout

I know the response will be "play better", but in reality there are only 3 communities that can fill an 8 person team full of pro level players, the same 3 communities are the only places to win this tourney. Nobody likes to feel like donating going in. I think that might be why some feel adding player requirements or different divisions can level the playing field a bit, not that it actually will, but it certainly feels like it might.
I 'm not disagreeing with you, but when the requirement to have have 3 ams/ master/ women was in place, the same 3 communities were the only ones winning it then as well...
SARG27044

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments