Graceland Open 2013 (Iowa Tour Stop)

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Re: Graceland Open 2013 (Iowa Tour Stop)

Postby TTrammel » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:38 pm

tylerdurden wrote:It's just too fun trolling little travy trammel.
Trolling a little Travy Trammel a 46 yr old Adv Master's player who has stepped up to Pro Masters for two different yr's and I can't keep up with the open players and I've been at the Waterloo tourney several times just missed last yr so we will possibly see ya this yr big buddy ! Show up too the Belmond open on Sat can't bag in the North Iowa Tour stops ? :lol:
I speak my mind cause I can ! And no one can do anything about it !
TTrammel

Postby TTrammel » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:39 pm

1semenking wrote:
TTrammel wrote:
1semenking wrote:A: Wrong thread
B: your a douche(with big brass balls)
C: please move

Yeah I think I'll move right next door to the 1semenking and see how your douche works then ?????????????

Just givin ya shiat there bud. I didn't know you would get so butt hurt over this. People have mispelled my name for as long as I can remember. It's RAGEN. Not like the president!

Chucker I will see you Sat Lol nice one !
TTrammel

Postby Melvins420 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:39 pm

TTrammel wrote:Trolling a little Travy Trammel a 46 yr old Adv Master's player who has stepped up to Pro Masters for two different yr's and I can't keep up with the open players and I've been at the Waterloo tourney several times just missed last yr so we will possibly see ya this yr big buddy ! Show up too the Belmond open on Sat can't bag in the North Iowa Tour stops ? :lol:

I can't tell whether you're bragging about your disc golf ability or having a stroke. Put on your man bra and meet me in the parking a Camden, droopy tits. It's on.
Melvins420

Postby discgolfduval » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you...Melvin420! :lol: :lol:
discgolfduval

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:21 pm

TTrammel wrote::shock: ...Duden no stabbing's please I've got 2 hands and 2 feet that work just fine if need be which I doubt will be needed ! :lol: :lol:
blkwizardsonny wrote:mdr u should prolly shut er down before someone gets stabbed :?:
im not stabbing anyone jail suks
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:23 pm

melvin tell us who you be ?
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby TTrammel » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Melvins420 wrote:
TTrammel wrote:Trolling a little Travy Trammel a 46 yr old Adv Master's player who has stepped up to Pro Masters for two different yr's and I can't keep up with the open players and I've been at the Waterloo tourney several times just missed last yr so we will possibly see ya this yr big buddy ! Show up too the Belmond open on Sat can't bag in the North Iowa Tour stops ? :lol:

I can't tell whether you're bragging about your disc golf ability or having a stroke. Put on your man bra and meet me in the parking a Camden, droopy tits. It's on.

Bla Bla more Drama Queens running there Pieholes :roll:
TTrammel

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:29 am

hey tremble I think you have exceeded the amount of emoticons you can use, The one you don't probably use is this one :idea:, don't be mad bro.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby The Donator » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:52 am

blkwizardsonny wrote:
TTrammel wrote::shock: ...Duden no stabbing's please I've got 2 hands and 2 feet that work just fine if need be which I doubt will be needed ! :lol: :lol:
blkwizardsonny wrote:mdr u should prolly shut er down before someone gets stabbed :?:
im not stabbing anyone jail suks

Agreed...
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:00 am

LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:hey tremble I think you have exceeded the amount of emoticons you can use, The one you don't probably use is this one :idea:, don't be mad bro.
give it a rest
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:29 pm

sorry, your right I will.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby Clue » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:51 pm

TTrammel wrote:
Melvins420 wrote:

Bla Bla more Drama Queens running there Pieholes :roll:

Pot, kettle...kettle, pot. I hope to god, Tramyle, you have some self awareness that you are the single biggest drama queen on this forum.
Clue

Postby TTrammel » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Hey Justin..............................................................................................Drama this , GO Chuck YOURSELF. Just love how many people play with fire I like to also Enjoy ! Ok cluie ! Keep up the shit I could make sure there isn't one Chuckin basket to throw at in a 30 mile radius chuckin pieholes better get a Cluie ! :roll: :mrgreen:
TTrammel

Postby TTrammel » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:13 pm

All I was trying to do was inform / help one Dude by letting him no that Des Moines , Iowa is just full of Bagger's and you no this ,that he shouldn't jump to far up and play in higher division's because he'd be wasting his money due to BAGGER'S and that he can sign-up the day of the event to get registered. That's all and I added my harsh words to it , so cry me a river nun of you are gonna do a damn thing trust me I no .......................................pussies when I see them !
TTrammel

Postby Grimm » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:13 pm

*know. It is a word that should be used. That last statement is completely confusing without it.

Baggers? That's just some razzing that people do. I kind of figured everyone had that figured out by now. :roll:
See everyone at TC this Saturday. Although, there is a INT/REC going on in Ankeny Saturday. Then I can play there on Sunday too.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa Tournaments