Skill Shot Challange Summer 2013

Iowa City, Cedar Rapids, and surrounding area leagues.

Re: Skill Shot Challange Summer 2013

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:13 pm

ANTI-ANTI wrote:I want to thank everyone who participated and helped with the Skillshot! We raised $100 for the EDGE program that I will try to put towards another basket. The big news was that the defending champion Travis Pike did not show up to defend his title! We did crown a new CHAMP and had some very impressive scores and shots!

1. Kevin Stibal - 746
2.Doug Payton 4th - 726
3.Greco - 708
4.Doug Payton 2ed -700
5.Doug Payton 1st - 677
6.Tim Payton - 664
7.Doug Payton 3rd - 663
8.Veeder - 637
9.Kollin Grimm - 632
10. Cody Green - 629
11. Kirby Callahan -609
12. Ian -607
13. Chuck Yanda - 580
14. Kamron Bulechek - 498

Putting contest results are as follows

1. Doug Payton - 120
2. Veeder - 90
3. Greco - 45
4. Kirby - 45

The putting contest was not easy with the wind and the Bullseye basket!
There were some very outstanding shots in the skill shot. Doug made his first four shots in his second attempt. Very impressive!
Kevin Seibal only had 3 shots outside of the circle. Then he made 2 out of the 3 putt for a score that might be hard to beat in the years to come!
I would like to do another one this year if people are interested. If not we'll for sure do it again next year!
Thanks again to everyone!

well, i tried setting the bar petty high. those j-hawk kids our tough to beat, i do however take comfort in knowing that it took doug four attempts to pass me.
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Re: Skill Shot Challange Summer 2013

Postby ANTI-ANTI » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:44 am

3x state champ runner up wrote:
ANTI-ANTI wrote:I want to thank everyone who participated and helped with the Skillshot! We raised $100 for the EDGE program that I will try to put towards another basket. The big news was that the defending champion Travis Pike did not show up to defend his title! We did crown a new CHAMP and had some very impressive scores and shots!

1. Kevin Stibal - 746
2.Doug Payton 4th - 726
3.Greco - 708
4.Doug Payton 2ed -700
5.Doug Payton 1st - 677
6.Tim Payton - 664
7.Doug Payton 3rd - 663
8.Veeder - 637
9.Kollin Grimm - 632
10. Cody Green - 629
11. Kirby Callahan -609
12. Ian -607
13. Chuck Yanda - 580
14. Kamron Bulechek - 498

Putting contest results are as follows

1. Doug Payton - 120
2. Veeder - 90
3. Greco - 45
4. Kirby - 45

The putting contest was not easy with the wind and the Bullseye basket!
There were some very outstanding shots in the skill shot. Doug made his first four shots in his second attempt. Very impressive!
Kevin Seibal only had 3 shots outside of the circle. Then he made 2 out of the 3 putt for a score that might be hard to beat in the years to come!
I would like to do another one this year if people are interested. If not we'll for sure do it again next year!
Thanks again to everyone!

well, i tried setting the bar petty high. those j-hawk kids our tough to beat, i do however take comfort in knowing that it took doug four attempts to pass me.

You did set the bar high. 708 is an awesome score. You were also the first one to go. It was super nice of you to stop by on your lunch break! A ton of people were interested but didn't want to put up $5 when there was no payback. They just don't see the payback in helping others. Looking at the lists from the last two years it is almost all Bushwhackers! Thanks guys!!! I thank you and the kids that don't get a bunch of funding thank you
" Weekends don't mean so much when your unemployed, except you get to hang out with your workin' friends."

-Les Claypool
ANTI-ANTI

Location: The west side, southwest side, middle east, rich house, dog house, out house, old folks house

Previous

Return to Iowa City/Cedar Rapids