Work day - Sunday May 8th - Bring your mothers

Work day - Sunday May 8th - Bring your mothers

Postby peyton » Mon May 02, 2011 8:54 am

I am going to start clearing stuff in the back. I also have to move a couple of sleeves for a couple of placements. Hope you can be there. I will start at around 8:30am. The gate will be unlocked.
peyton

Postby Abe Froman » Mon May 02, 2011 9:28 am

Ill try, but not looking too promising for me unless I'd like to live in my basement for the next month r 2.. What anchors do u plan on moving? I did get 1's basket moved to the right(the lock was the same as the rest, joe lied). U want that "woodland trail" anchor moved up to 5 short? And all anchors but 17 and 10's shorts are clean and ready to use. Still can't find 18's anchor buried in the sand...
Abe Froman

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Wed May 04, 2011 4:08 pm

One step ahead of ya doug! Went out today and picked up trash on holes 1 to 12. I cleaned up along the right side of 5 down to the big rock (what a mess) on the crummy side. It was amazing how many people picked up shit as walked toward them with my huge sack! I must be intimidating! :wink:
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Abe Froman » Wed May 04, 2011 10:05 pm

put in another bench on 10 this afternoon. cut out that barb wire fence that will be in between the future walkway from new hole 9.5

power tools are fun

btw. i opened the gate(shut behind me too) and was slooowwwwwly driving up the trail. some helmet stopped me @ hole 20 and wanted to let me know.....

him:"hey you know this isnt a road right?"
me:"yes, thats why i have the key to the gate, and this very larg bench inside my small mazda (all the windows were down) is going in the ground in a sec"
him: "oh, right on"
me:"have a good time fellas"

lmao, i am so suprised by how protective people are @ legion, i was moving a basket and some dudes yelled at us when we were moving 15. thought we were stealing it. lol

i actually prefer people to stop me and ask wtf i am doing. at least i know when some moron trys that crap people will say something.
Abe Froman

Postby AO » Wed May 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Abe Froman wrote:put in another bench on 10 this afternoon. cut out that barb wire fence that will be in between the future walkway from new hole 9.5

power tools are fun

btw. i opened the gate(shut behind me too) and was slooowwwwwly driving up the trail. some helmet stopped me @ hole 20 and wanted to let me know.....

him:"hey you know this isnt a road right?"
me:"yes, thats why i have the key to the gate, and this very larg bench inside my small mazda (all the windows were down) is going in the ground in a sec"
him: "oh, right on"
me:"have a good time fellas"

lmao, i am so suprised by how protective people are @ legion, i was moving a basket and some dudes yelled at us when we were moving 15. thought we were stealing it. lol

i actually prefer people to stop me and ask wtf i am doing. at least i know when some moron trys that crap people will say something.

This is good imo! I've watched people kick signs and throw bottles at them and people just watch.
AO

Return to Cedar Rapids (Marion) - Legion Park