Course Change

Postby peyton » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:09 pm

I talked with the Parks dept today and all but new hole 1 have baskets. The short placement for 11 is also gone. I will get that back in when there is time. New Hole 1 will have a basket by Friday, I just have to get a lock to them. We will have a map board at the beginning of the course in the spring of 2013 and new signs for flow. Also have permission to set up the back course again for Legion of Doom. On a side note, trees are being cut on the private property that used to be 3, 4 and 5 so it looks like they are going forward with the condos.
peyton

Postby geoffreylaw » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:21 am

peyton wrote:I talked with the Parks dept today and all but new hole 1 have baskets. The short placement for 11 is also gone. I will get that back in when there is time. New Hole 1 will have a basket by Friday, I just have to get a lock to them. We will have a map board at the beginning of the course in the spring of 2013 and new signs for flow. Also have permission to set up the back course again for Legion of Doom. On a side note, trees are being cut on the private property that used to be 3, 4 and 5 so it looks like they are going forward with the condos.

Looks like I know what I'll be doing Saturday morning.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
geoffreylaw

Postby Detra319 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Thanks for all the work you do Doug, its awesome to be able to be able to throw a round at legion still. Love the new holes and the return of some of the retro holes, very cool. you rock doug, thanks a ton man.
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319

Previous

Return to Cedar Rapids (Marion) - Legion Park