Blizzard discs?

Reviews for Innova Golf discs and any other Innova products.

Postby IHearChains » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:15 am

Steady 26542 wrote:
Clue wrote:Two trips to the QC with a Blue Blizzard Boss. Two trips home without one.

That course kicks my ass every time... At some point on the "back 12" I lose my concentration for 4-5 holes and end up not caring what I shoot. I would play any of the top 4 DSM courses over this beast. :shock: Plus, I really hate losing plastic... :lol:

Part of the fun is tackling the mental challenge of keeping up the focus and intensity for an entire round out there! It gets even harder for me to do that in hot weather. Looking forward to the Rumble!!
IHearChains

Postby Steady 26542 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:12 pm

IHearChains wrote:
Steady 26542 wrote:That course kicks my ass every time... At some point on the "back 12" I lose my concentration for 4-5 holes and end up not caring what I shoot. I would play any of the top 4 DSM courses over this beast. :shock: Plus, I really hate losing plastic... :lol:

Part of the fun is tackling the mental challenge of keeping up the focus and intensity for an entire round out there! It gets even harder for me to do that in hot weather. Looking forward to the Rumble!!

The interesting thing is, I've always felt the strongest part of my game WAS my mental game. :shock: That course just seems to break me. But I'll be there regardless!! 8)
Team Iron Lion
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
"Frisbees are a hobby; disc golf is a sport."
Steady 26542

Previous

Return to Innova