broken sign

broken sign

Postby therealJT » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:51 pm

the sign for the long tee box on the 13th hole is broken and laying on the ground. just an fyi

JT
therealJT

Postby Like_Water » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:04 pm

Yep, and the place is a mess.

The P&R need to get out and get all the broken branches down before they kill someone. Heard stuff snapping all day yesterday.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby TravisB » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:02 pm

Discwrangler wrote:Yep, and the place is a mess.

The P&R need to get out and get all the broken branches down before they kill someone. Heard stuff snapping all day yesterday.

What ever Tanner, our group was out there that same day, it was just the wind you were hearing. Course looked great, couldn't open my eyes because it was to windy but it looked great :lol:
TravisB

Postby bman12449 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:09 am

I will get the sign put back in before the tournament. Please be careful if you go into woods , alot of the noise is the trees creeking but there are some spots were there is some pretty big stuff thats stuck in the trees and can fall anytime. I dont think the parks dept deals with that usually they call the forestry dept out.
bman12449

Postby Cydisc » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:08 am

bman12449 wrote:I will get the sign put back in before the tournament. Please be careful if you go into woods , alot of the noise is the trees creeking but there are some spots were there is some pretty big stuff thats stuck in the trees and can fall anytime. I dont think the parks dept deals with that usually they call the forestry dept out.

Don't hold your breath on that. There are millions of trees along streets that demand their attention. The funny thing with big old trees is that they can fail at any time, without warning. Remember that big limb that fell on the lady at the Wakonda Club a few years back?

Careful out there.
Cydisc

Postby bman12449 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:33 am

yeah steve, i wouldnt be suprised if nothing gets done till july or after...the wind we had this weekend actually knocked alot of stuff to the ground at least thats why i seen at grandview last night.
bman12449

Return to Des Moines - Ewing Park