Deer Wood Park

Deer Wood Park

Postby WaterlooChainSeeker » Wed May 23, 2007 3:12 am

This course is located off interstate 20 on riverforest Rd. Heavely wooded for the majority of the course plays very tight in the woods and on later holes opens up into open grass fields to let the big arms catch up. Great course to play that is well designed, the only downfall to this course is the bugs if the grounds happens to be wet or is humid outside.
The ability to drive 400 is great...
The ability to putt 4 from 30 ... not so great!
WaterlooChainSeeker

Postby cmlasley » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:02 pm

I got to play this course for the first time this afternoon and really enjoyed it. My only complaint is the mosquito population. I think I'll probably be playing this course a lot.
Morgan Lasley

When life gives you lemons, stick them in the freezer for a few hours, then throw them back, 'cause they're like rocks, man.
cmlasley

Postby DiskinFoolTannerS » Tue May 11, 2010 8:39 pm

wow this course has an amazing layout! played for the first time and enjoyed the long and short tees on everything. whoever designed the course did a great job with the space at hand. i will def take my buddies there in the near future!
Bounty hunter says; "A Mans got to make a living somehow" Clint Eastwood says " Dieing aint much of a living!" ... BANG BANG
DiskinFoolTannerS

Postby Jadams » Thu May 13, 2010 10:15 pm

I enjoy the course as well. Hit up wildcat in urbana if you have yet to play it as well.
Jadams

Postby DiskinFoolTannerS » Sun May 16, 2010 9:37 pm

hahaha good call buddy. glad to say i am one of the wcb crew and i nearly live there :D no other course compares to wildcat, its crew, and all the used and emerging tees and basket positions.
Bounty hunter says; "A Mans got to make a living somehow" Clint Eastwood says " Dieing aint much of a living!" ... BANG BANG
DiskinFoolTannerS

Postby Abe Froman » Sat May 28, 2011 3:13 pm

signs would be helpful. :?: i played with tye and still threw at the worng basket on 2 diff holes. deuced 18 :o. like the course though.
Abe Froman

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 pm

signs are up, course is trimmed really well. and Steirs didnt you throw that way on purpose? :lol:
LOOTOWNDISKR

Return to Evansdale - Deerwood Park