FLOOD

FLOOD

Postby ghstinshll » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:24 pm

Heck yeah - MAD PROPS TO Brett McIntyre in FD for making the Channel 13 news tonight!!!

He took a pic of the Hole 8 Basket in FD, during the flood. Water was all the way up past the cage.

W00t! Great pic, and Megan Salois on Channel 13 said something like "...and this picture of a FRISBEE GOLF BASKET...."

lmao!

Hey, at least we live in a state where people know what DG even is! LOL
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby ghstinshll » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Snell-Carwford is in bad shape.
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby papawilley » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:20 pm

your right i was up there visiting family last weekend for the quad cities and its in real bad shape
papawilley

Postby Single L » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:03 am

I played it for the first time on my way up north 2 weeks ago and that course is in bad shape flooded or not. I know its old school, but it has a terrible design/flow, has some really fluky lines, and is in really rough shape (dangerous). The land in that park is prime; with a solid re-design it could be an awesome course.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby claring » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 am

porkchop wrote:I played it for the first time on my way up north 2 weeks ago and that course is in bad shape flooded or not. I know its old school, but it has a terrible design/flow, has some really fluky lines, and is in really rough shape (dangerous). The land in that park is prime; with a solid re-design it could be an awesome course.

This course was originaly designed with tree gates you had to pass through which is where the "fluky lines" come into play.

But I agree with a re-design it could be a great course
claring

Return to Fort Dodge - Snell-Crawford Park