Lost discs

Postby Steady 26542 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Steady 26542 wrote:Damn if I didn't lose two more discs tonight... :roll: Both to the right on new hole 14. One was a little right but I couldn't tell how far it went. I'm pretty sure it was short of the creek. The other one hit a tree near the short pin location and kicked way right and probably much shorter. Both discs are white and have my info on the bottom rim. Reward.

Oh, and I love 14's new pin location! :D

Keith (didn't get his last name) found both of these! I just picked them up. Thanks man, good Karma to you. :D
Team Iron Lion
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
"Frisbees are a hobby; disc golf is a sport."
Steady 26542

Postby Steady 26542 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Lost a glow Champion Destroyer on hole 1 tonight during KoC. It was a hyzer flick that kept going right. It nicked some branches on the tee side of the creek but I'm pretty sure it made it over. Reward if returned. Thanks.
Team Iron Lion
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
Steady 26542

Postby Steady 26542 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Steady 26542 wrote:Lost a glow Champion Destroyer on hole 1 tonight during KoC. It was a hyzer flick that kept going right. It nicked some branches on the tee side of the creek but I'm pretty sure it made it over. Reward if returned. Thanks.

Big thanks to Gene for finding this. It made it up to pin high, which is not where I was looking... :oops:
Team Iron Lion
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
Steady 26542

Postby mountainmama » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Lost: Champion Valkyrie--greenish-yellow. Hole #2 behind the basket, in the water. (Carrie's disc). Thanks for trying to retrieve it Evan! If you happen to get it out, you can turn it in at the fitness center across the street from hole #5.
"You can tell more about a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation." Plato
mountainmama

Re: Lost discs

Postby iowapat » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:34 am

Donated an ESP Comet and Prodigy F7 to the ponds on Saturday...name/number are on both.
This gun will not reload, cuz bitch I got extendos...
iowapat

Previous

Return to Bettendorf - Middle Park