This explains a lot.

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Re: This explains a lot.

Postby Bugslayer » Fri May 17, 2013 11:27 am

excuse me...should have said 61 killed, instead of 61 americans...my bad, the article I read didn't say it was americans it said 61 killed, I assumed the numbers they listed were Americans, far from a flat out lie as it was roundabout called, which in the future I would go a lot lighter on if I was you. But it doesn't change my point at all, it is just nitpicking over finite points....did 61 people die? was 10 consulates attacked? Did the GOP have hearings and want to impeach Bush? Now if you would like to check my spelling and grammar and disavow my view because I misspelled something....be my guest! I can't awaken someone who is pretending to sleep
A mind is like a parachute.....it doesn't work if it isn't open!

Frank Zappa
Bugslayer

Postby IHearChains » Fri May 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Bugslayer wrote:But it doesn't change my point at all, it is just nitpicking over finite points....did 61 people die? was 10 consulates attacked?

Sorry I don't think it is nitpicking to note the difference between dead terrorists and dead ambassadors.

If the dead in Benghazi were the attackers, do you think the GOP would be overplaying this issue the same way?

Bugslayer wrote:Now if you would like to check my spelling and grammar and disavow my view because I misspelled something....be my guest!

I already said I agree with your view that the GOP is overplaying this.
IHearChains

Postby Bugslayer » Sun May 19, 2013 6:22 am

IHearChains wrote:Sorry I don't think it is nitpicking to note the difference between dead terrorists and dead ambassadors.

If the dead in Benghazi were the attackers, do you think the GOP would be overplaying this issue the same way?

LOL.....Do you doubt that they would try? Look what they've done with the IRS thing? Led by a Bush appointee, they paid extra scrutiny on an organization that vocally opposes taxes of ALL kinds, who happened to be filing for tax exempt status? Damn that would be like singling out muslims with past terrorist activities, but wait...the GOP has NO problem with that?

I struggle to understand how a group that hates and mistrusts the government, refuses to pay taxes and obstructs the government in every way it can, have the gall to call themselves patriots? During the Bush years they were screaming "America love it or leave it" and doubting the loyalty of anyone questioning Bushes leadership...remember the Dixie Chicks? Now a couple of years later, with only one little change (a Black man in the top leadership) they hate the government and are trying to bring it down? Don't flatter yourselves with patriotic names go back to what you've been called for years........The Klan!

Frank Zappa
Bugslayer

Postby irban » Sun May 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Bugslayer wrote:...liberals "on the whole" tend to be more intelligent than conservatives.

Explains why the idiots mis-interpreted the hell out of that study. :lol:

...the stronger the man was, the more passionate they are in political opinions that favor their own self interest.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Bugslayer » Sun May 19, 2013 3:11 pm

ROTFL so in essence, strong men from the poor or middle class lean left, strong men who are wealthy favor conservative. But girly men who are poor or middle class lean conservative? Damn.... Tufluk is right....explain a lot? it does explain it all :lol: So by combining the 2 studies we find that smart strong men who aren't classified as rich lean left, and the men not classified as rich, that lean right are lower intellect girly men! :shock:

It isn't surprising that the neocons misunderstood the study.....it is science after all!

Frank Zappa
Bugslayer

Postby irban » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:12 pm

~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby irban » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:44 am

Too bad we'll never see a retraction.

"The entire scandal narrative was an illusion"
~~~- ¥
irban

Postby Bugslayer » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:46 pm

A retraction? Most of the "bubble" people still think Obama is a muslim born in Kenya! They live in a make believe country that lives in a make believe time!
They harken back to the "Good Old Days" but when you ask, that can't seem to put their finger on exactly WHEN were the good old days? It wasn't the 20s or the 30's the depression kinda ruined that, the 40s? I think the war soured that for many.I am sure no neocon would say the 60s or the 70s were the good old days (although I enjoyed the hell out of them!) No one can say the 80s were good, they won't say the 90s were the good old days...they would have to give credit to Slick Willie! To the neocons, the good old days were the 50s.........The Cold War,The Korean War, McCarthyism, the Red Menace! Eisenhower and Nixon secretly involving us in the Viet Nam war, rampant racism, the government in EVERYONES business, the time of the truly big government! Women at home being June Cleaver!

The truly sad thing is they haven't advanced in any way on any point!

Frank Zappa
Bugslayer

Postby 10up » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:37 pm

I just want to say I'm glad there is a public stance being made against ageing windbag racists. The days of "oh that's just grandma ..she's from a different time" crap is over. If you're living in the past you're probably part of the problem. Get with the program or gtfo.

Her former sponsor list reads like the entire S&P 500...

now if we could just round 'em all up and put 'em on an island somewhere...
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Postby tufluk » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:55 am

"Round 'em all up and put 'em on an island somewhere..."

Another great mind had the same idea not so long ago. Didn't have an island, so put 'em on trains to Poland.
tufluk

Postby Bugslayer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:11 am

The time for separating people by their race, their religion (or lack of it) or their nationality should be long gone. As should judging them by their sexuality, people are people, some good, some bad, from all walks of life. Too many political and religious organizations spend much of their time (and money) beating the fear drum, separating us instead of bringing us together. There is really only 2 types of people.....those who chuck and those who don't! :P

10up....all those people are already on an island! Unfortunately it is Tahiti or Bermuda :lol:

Frank Zappa
Bugslayer

Postby irban » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:59 am

10up wrote:"now if we could just round 'em all up and put 'em on an island somewhere..."

They're called red states. The only problem is that some of the states aren't nearly as red as the house of reps would indicate due to 2010 redistricting. And they still get 2 senators regardless of population.

Slow and steady though. Hell Texas is almost purple. And I'll take moderate repubs too, a few of them are holding their own.
~~~- ¥
irban

Postby irban » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:54 am

~~~- ¥
irban

Postby irban » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Used to be an O.J. Simpson. Now I guess a zimmerman? Asshole. Seems like manslaughter to me, hope they take him to civil court. Or maybe hannity or rush want him to come up and patrol their gated neighborhoods.
~~~- ¥
irban

Postby medicinal funk » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:01 am

treyvon hologram at coachella
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
medicinal funk

PreviousNext

Return to Stuff