Muscatine Disc Golf Club bag tag league

Moderator: Scootvw

Muscatine Disc Golf Club bag tag league

Postby RelentlessLefty » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Most of our area golfers watch facebook and dgscene more, However, I wanted to say something on here to see if I was missing something.

Muscatine Bag tag league has started and will continue on till October 1st. We have 25 tags (only 12 left I believe) for disc golfers that typically play at Fuller Park in Muscatine every Wednesdays @ 5:30pm and/or Sundays @1pm. We will not be handing out tags to players that wont be able to frequently play at those times. It is to make it more enjoyable for the players who play every here often. If you are not able to play more than three weeks in a row and have a tag that pays out (tags 1, 2, and 3) you loose your paying tag, and will have to earn it again. In the final three weeks of September the rules might change a bit to keep the stakes high( that is to be further discussed). Prizes will be given to random tags at the end of the year as well. Tags are $10 and I would encourage anyone who plays disc golf in this area frequently to join!

See you on the course!
RelentlessLefty

Re: Muscatine Disc Golf Club bag tag league

Postby CheriDiffie » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:49 am

Hey is this league carried out every year? I think I missed it this year but will definitely think about it next year.
Get details about best rated golf drivers from the link.
CheriDiffie

Return to Muscatine Disc Golf Club