Skeleton Crew Disc Golf

Reviews for Innova Golf discs and any other Innova products.

Skeleton Crew Disc Golf

Postby Skeleton_Crew_DG » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Hey everyone I am a member of a small group of disc golfers from the Des Moines Iowa area that are detcated to growing the sport and commuity of disc golf. I try and make it my Goal to introduce as many new people to the sport as I can every year regardless of thier Age or Gender. over the past year I have indroduced a couple of my coworkers to Disc golf as well as my stepbrother and girlfriend who has introduced her brother and 2 of her coworkers. I also have a YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/skeletoncrewdiscgolf feel free to check out the video that is up on the channel and leave a like, comment and please subcribe to the channel even if you do not have a youtube account you can SUB it FREE..... we are working on the follow up to the video but I have some other vids coming soon and in the bag/bag review for my new bag, and an idea that I have had for awhile now I have a 3day weekend coming this week so I plan to have them up sometime by or before
Skeleton_Crew_DG

Re: Skeleton Crew Disc Golf

Postby mchoser » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:58 pm

I like 3 days weekends :) and applaud your enthusiasm. Just a word of caution though. People on this site expect you to spend big bucks at their tourneys and if you don't they will avoid you like a plague.
They seem to think that everybody has hundreds of dollars to spend every weekend . For what ? Plastic ( i have plenty), trophies ( well more is good , but i have enough i geuss)
I"ve spent thousands of dollars (maybe?) on tourneys ,plastic, gas and then i try to watch the championships on the internet and they want more money to watch a garbled mess of a video production.
Sorry for the rant and i wish you well. There are still great people in this sport and hopefully you run in to them :mrgreen:
mchoser

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:51 am

someone is mad . i think your statement is bogus . way to encourage someone .
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby geoffreylaw » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:15 am

SCDG, you may want to post this in the Stuff forums since this forum is to discuss Innova discs. As far as what Mr. Hoser said, I'm not even sure what he's talking about.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
geoffreylaw

Postby claring » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:44 am

geoffreylaw wrote: As far as what Mr. Hoser said, I'm not even sure what he's talking about.

Don't worry he isn't sure either :shock:
claring

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:53 am

mchoser wrote: People on this site expect you to spend big bucks at their tourneys and if you don't they will avoid you like a plague.

Mike I will have to strongly disagree with this statement.
GDL17921

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:10 am

Same youtube channel graffiti'd on the picnic benches at our courses..... hmmmm :?
SARG27044

Postby Swisher Streets » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:38 pm

SARG27044 wrote:Same youtube channel graffiti'd on the picnic benches at our courses..... hmmmm :?

Gotta hustle to get them youtube hits son 8)
Swisher Streets

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:55 pm

Swisher Streets wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:Same youtube channel graffiti'd on the picnic benches at our courses..... hmmmm :?

Gotta hustle to get them youtube hits son 8)
Damn theoretical dollars...
SARG27044

Postby ghstinshll » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:35 pm

uhhh, street cred? :-(

Need an admin to delete or move the thread.
##39027
ghstinshll

Return to Innova