Rakeboy(s) Reprised

Re: Rakeboy(s) Reprised

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Baskets are in and fixed. Thank you Kirby and Snider for help. If any one sees some messing with them again, or cutting locks please contact me.
frogawitdafizzle

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:34 pm

tufluk wrote:The sleeves are usually galvanized steel. Grind to bare metal, weld, spray w/ cold galvanizing, done.

Is it cost affective to make the in ground sleeves(collars yourself? They are $25 from DGA plus shipping.
frogawitdafizzle

Postby hyzerman16234 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:50 pm

frogawitdafizzle wrote:
tufluk wrote:The sleeves are usually galvanized steel. Grind to bare metal, weld, spray w/ cold galvanizing, done.

Is it cost affective to make the in ground sleeves(collars yourself? They are $25 from DGA plus shipping.

How many do you need? I can get them free. Just need to weld the tab on.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234

Postby AO » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:11 pm

frogawitdafizzle wrote:Baskets are in and fixed. Thank you Kirby and Snider for help. If any one sees some messing with them again, or cutting locks please contact me.

Thanks. Much appreciated.
AO

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Jones needs 6 replaced.
frogawitdafizzle

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Frog. I just want to say I'm sorry for the negative comments I posted the other day. That's not my style. what I said was hurtful and not necessary to make my point. I want you to know that I am sorry for that and moving forward I hope to leave it all on the course.

Thanks,
Greco
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby geoffreylaw » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:57 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:Frog. I just want to say I'm sorry for the negative comments I posted the other day. That's not my style. what I said was hurtful and not necessary to make my point. I want you to know that I am sorry for that and moving forward I hope to leave it all on the course.

Thanks,
Greco

Does this mean you two are going to fight on the disc golf course? If so, when and where? I'll bring the bike rack. :mrgreen:

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
geoffreylaw

Postby hyzerman16234 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:53 pm

frogawitdafizzle wrote:Jones needs 6 replaced.

I'll see what I can collect at work. It might take a little while to gather that many. I think I have enough for 3. The steel for the tabs will need to be purchased. I'm almost out of that. If you don't want to wait a 20ft length of 2" ID steel tubing is about $40 at Storm Steel. That's enough for 12 sleeves. They will cut it down for the customer.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234

Previous

Return to Cedar Rapids - Jones Park